website banner

website banner

Friday, July 11, 2014

Saying Goodbyes and First Days at MTC

Heading to the Provo Missionary Training Center
  Wednesday, July 2, 2014.




First letter and pics from the MTC

Hey family!

So the MTC has been great so far but we've been doing a lot. Although we have several times during the day to ponder on what were learning. To be honest this week has been kind of rough without family and friends.

Last night being friday night we watched "17 miracles" after our devotional and after we watched the stadium of fire fireworks and it reminded me of so many times. However I know the Lord will help me get through it. The food is really good and we can eat as much as we want. I have a companion who's going to Mendoza as well and he's just from draper Utah.  Every morning we wake up earlier than schedule at 5:50, run and then do a good workout on these pull up bars at the park.

 I miss you guys so much and I want to make you all proud. Oh and Kelsey is the instagram working? I have lots of pictures but apparently I need to sign in on instagram which I can't really do. Anyway I love you all so much! Have fun this Summer! Please write me individually(email and cards occassionally) even when I'm in Argentina! I'd really like that. Oh and tell the Ladukes that they're awesome  for sending me the letter and all the skittles haha. 

Me amo mi familia.

ps. I'm trying to figure out the pictures right now but if not I'll send them to you soon. My P days are every Saturday so that's when you'll receive mail:)

Till next time,
Elder Kohler Chamberlain


So excited to see Elder Pablo Gutierrez from our home ward!




4th of July


No comments:

Post a Comment