website banner

website banner

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Letters from Grandma M. and Kelsey

Letter to his Grandma Marshall

Grandma!! its sooo good to hear from you!! Ya the language is coming better but it  still needs some work but I don't care because I know it will come.
Yes I miss my family sooo much but I won't abandon my God and Jesus Christ in their time of need. Especially everything they've done for me. I've been going through some tough things here but it's all good. I know God will back me up cause he will never give me something that I cannot do. I know that's true and it's true for all of us.

Hey grandpa sent me a letter but it came in a photo? I don't know how that happened haha! I could read part of it but I think there was more? I don't know maybe not haha!

I love you all sooo much!! I will lead this family and all the little ones beneath me Grandma! I promise. You can count on me.

Con muchissimo amor para usted y Grandpa:)

Su bisnieto mayor,

Elder Kohler Chamberlain

Letter to Kelsey

Kelsey it sounds like you're having a lot of fun. Yes they have Halloween here but we had to go to the pench (apartment) early cuz  there's a lot of drinking and fights in the streets. More on the outside of the town but still we were told to do it:/

That's sooo cool that you and Suzy went to the temple together!! I miss cafe Rio sooooo much!! By the way the pictures were super huge again so I couldn't really see all of them but I saw one with you and suzy at the temple and in front of cafe rio. You guys look sooo pretty! 

So you guys went to this party together as 80's workout chics? plzzz send me a picture of that ahaha! That's sooo funny!! I think you sent me one of you but they're soo big I can't tell! Only 2 were small --idk why. 
           I'm not getting along with my companion very well---hopefully things will work out                  soon.  He is 22 and nobody in the apartment likes him very much.  I am talking to President about it today.  We're teaching a bunch of people and trying to push people that are struggling with addictions too! I'm teaching this guy named Dario in English cuz he used to live in new york but then came back cuz his mom almost died of cancer. He used to work in forever 21 in new york and now sells fruit on the streets so that's sad. He has a wife with 2 little girls but he lives alone in this small cement house because he drinks way to much, smokes, and fights people at bars and has gotten thrown in jail many times.  I don't know---were gonna work with him!!

Oh this weekend D Todd Christofferson is coming to speak to all the missionaries!! And I found out the church bought property in a super rich area for a temple!! I'm sooo excited cuz that will be coming in the near future!! I'm glad to have helped in this!!

Kelsey I love you soooo much. You da best!! Stayyy goood homie:) Love ya<3

         Elder Kohler Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment