website banner

website banner

Monday, December 15, 2014

First Transfer Right Before Christmas

Hey Mom!

So Oriana's baptism didnt' go through because she needs 3 asistencias/ times going to church and the mom was mad because we have a super good relationship with her. But now I found out I'm leaving my area and going to San Juan which is extremely hot especially now that we're in the middle of summer...haha but ya now I can't go and baptize Oriana in the font and I have to tell her mom that today! So ya she's probs gonna have a tantrum that 2 new and random missionaries are going to baptize her daughter...if you see this please pray that she'll be calm. I've had to calm her down many times and when I do this either later today or tomorrow it will be hard for her cuz she's close with us.

So ya my new comp is Elder Barton. My first gringo!! I already know him cuz he works in the offices and we are going to have sooo much fun!! The only thing is I'm going to a new area so I won't know anybody there for Christmas. But I heard the 2 other things. They don't make a lot of food over there cuz it's pretty poor too but the people are super nice! I'm going to say goodbye to some members of my ward tomorrow. I leave for my new area with Elder Barton this Wednesday morning at like 11 or something from the offices.

So Elder O. is gone too.....MY Fave Christmas present!! Haha--- nahh I learned a  ton from him but it's better that we go our separate ways now. He'll be in his house by wednesday with about 20 or so other elders and sisters.

I'm sooo glad you liked the pictures!! I'm going to try and buy a cheap camera today so I can send more in the future!

I got The Romney's letter and Brother Mask's letter and I loved them both!! Tell the Romneys I wish Camry good luck and that I miss my trek ma( Sister Romney) haha! She's soo cool. If you see Bro. Mask, tell him that I'm for the Team River and he'll know what I'm talking about haha:) Its not a for sure thing but I'm thinking about doing it haha:) ( Futbol )

Hey ma so I got a letter from your package that you sent... It was a letter from Fed Ex saying its in Buenos Aires but they can't send it to me and we think it's an excuse soo they can steal whatever was in there....I'm soooo sad..... was there like sentimental stuff in there...?? plzz  tell me what was in there cuz actually I didn't know but President Goates said to not ask anybody to send packages cuz they won't get here... neither can I send them...Idk I guess that's just another sacrifice on the plate from being in a foreign country? It's whatevs... Para el senor:)

But ya I'll let you know how my new pension (apartment) is and how San Juan is! My apartment is actually pretty nice I heard so we'll see. Although I did hear that some of the areas are soo hot that they give you air conditioning!!!! Soooo that will be cool if I have AC!!

Hey I have to figure out the details again for skyping/calling etc.  Since I'm going to be in a new area for Christmas, maybe I'll be able to skype on Christmas Day now!

I love you sooooo much Ma. You're literally the best, most awesome woman I could have for a mom:)

Love, your son

Elder Kohler Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment