website banner

website banner

Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving

Hey Mom-

Happy Thanksgiving!  That's soo cool about Maya saying that about me and Kelsey filming all of that! And the words from Uncle Scott-- that's sooo cool:) Hey so this week I'm going to find a place that has international phones and computers too to try out both. I won't be able to do it on Christmas because that is what I have been told but maybe if were stuck in a members house I could do it then I heard? Well see.  We just aren't supposed to be outside on Christmas--too dangerous.

Man for Thanksgiving I actually found 2 apple cider bottles! It was rough cuz it's all vino(wine) But ya I had that for thanksgiving...then the next day I had a lomo which is basically a giant steak, egg  pizza...its weird but is actually pretty good haha. Then  I had 2 huge asados later in the weekend sooo that was worth it haha! I missed you guys sooo much but I'm soo glad you guys are being blessed from it. Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven and I'm all about that for sure!

So this week we've been teaching a lot and helped our Bishop build his house as usual for a service activity that we do a a lot. We're preparing Oriana Irusta to be baptized on the 13th of December so that will be cool! Her mom is an ex missionary too and is inactive so we're going to try to bring her back! Other than that just a lot of teaching and helping a poor old lady Elena,with her son. They have this super bad relationship because of money. The boy lent her 70,000 pesos(like 5-6 Gs in US$) and she can't pay him back and now her son is struggling and doesn't have a job. Elena is so sad but doesn't know what to do. I'm glad to know that when dealing with money issues like that you should never do it with family or close friends really because if something happened it could destroy the relationship. I'm really starting to learn that now.

Mom I'm eating a lot here but I'm working out a ton every day. I weigh about 160 but feel super good. My comp and I are getting along soooo well too!  The family's prayers are literally working and helping me a lot! Thank you sooo much!! President talked with my comp on the phone and the zone leaders met with all of us and talked with us. We're now doing random service opportunities for each other and were both feeling the spirit more stronger! Plus he's finally maturing in A LOT of the little things he would do. He's grown a lot ma so thxxxxx soooo much to you and everyone!:)

Hey mom and dad --- I love ya tonsss!!:) La futura es muy muy brillante y no necesitamos a preocupar sobre cualquiercosa!! Cuando tenemos el imagene in nuestros mentes vamos a attractar esa persona in nuestras vidas. Esa es fe! Ora para mas fe porque cuando tenemos mas fe tenemos mas consuejo!! FE=Accion! Fe sin obras es muerte tonce orar y servir in su llamamiento! YO oro para usted todo al tiempo ma! Eres la mejor!! Nuestra familia y yo podemos hacer esto!! Te Amo ma!!

Elder Kohler Chamberlain:)

PS: I hope you can translate that all correctly and if it's all correct too! haha!  love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment