website banner

website banner

Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 First Letter

Mom-- I'M sooo happy I got to talk to you guys! I'm glad you like my video too haha! I wasn't sure exactly what to say but it's just what came to my head haha.

That's cool that Amber and them are doing good and having fun! I'm glad Amber has a boyfriend.

I didn't know the book Jesus the Christ was written in the temple? I should read it! I will totally read it with you! Let's just make it a habit to read like at least 2 pages a day. Something small and simple. I always do that for everything so I can create consistency because I've learned more than ever if you want something, it doesn't matter literally how much of it you do really, you NEED to be consistent. Let's do it!

I'm glad Grandpa is feeling better! I had fasted for the longest time ever yesterday and put grandpa along with many other people and things in my prayers.

We were going to have 9 people go to church with us from 3 different houses that we had to walk to. All very far apart. NONE of them came...yeeeeaaaaa!!  Haha its all good tho. We'll for sure get them next week! We just have to push 3 baptism dates from the 17th of january to the 24th now. 

Tell Spencer that's exactly how it is. He just has to do it. Nobody likes it but when you do it you're beating all of the people that aren't doing that so you're above the crowd and more unique! He'll become successful that way I know it. I'm soo proud of that guy.

Mom actually could you tell Spencer to write me? I'll just tell you sometimes at night or after studying for a little bit my mind will receive ideas for the future I want to create. I'm very focused on missionary work but it's more of a little hobby I have on the mission in my free time haha! I feel as if they're blessings from working hard and these ideas I have just make a  lot of sense. I like them a lot and I have a lot of faith in them. I'm soo soo grateful for the confidence and faith I actually have and I know they're blessings from my Heavenly Father. I know I will achieve the success I want here in the mission and for my future. I Just know I will, I can literally feel it. 

I need to try and send pictures but I haven't here yet in this ciber! I'm just always busy writing but maybe some weeks I'll write a lot less and just send pictures. Tell me what you guys want!:)

Te amo muchissimo ma, Espero que tengas un buena semana!  Chao!( People say chao all the time but it's an Italian thing soo it would make sense haha)

Elder Kohler Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment