website banner

website banner

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July News

















July 20, 2015

Dear Ma,

Mom you have nooo idea how much my love has grown for you, dad and the rest of the fam. Like I miss you guys soo much and I think..."I know that's a blessing from the mission!" You grow your love for your family and the Savior because you see how great life really was and you're constantly without the people who you love the most. It also just keeps growing evvverryyday haha! So it also hurts more everyday haha....ANYWAY

But ya this week we have been trying to work with a lot of less actives. Our plan this week is that we can make a lot of fun family nights and change the subject a little bit rather than just dropping cane to come to church and renew their covenants. Whenever we drop cane we always do it with lovvvee tho;)

The end goal by doing this is that people will start to come back to church after they haven't been for a while and they will be able to work with us to bring in more new investigators! This is ultimately our plan with tres a la vez or 3 at a time. Baptize, retain, and reactivate. This is also what President Goates wants to so we're trying really hard to do this.

This week was fun. So we have this dog that lives across the street from us and during the day it always tries to chase its shadow. It's the funniest thing haha! It's literally everyday! So the other day at a kiosco they sell lasers...;) I bought one to use at night and it can go pretty far and I kid you not a couple nights we were playing with this dog (Frank) and he went everywhere! He would run into ANYTHING to try to catch this laser! He's a pretty dumb dog obviously but it was soo funny! He even ran into one of the elders on an exchange one time ahaha! I have videos of it but I cant send them because they're too big so maybe when I'm home in less than a year.

Wow UVU is going to be leggiiitttt! I'm soo excited for that with Kelsey and all of my bros haha! 

Wow Kelsey is going to do that pageant? Get pics and videos so she can watch it over and over someday and so her husband can see it someday too ahaha. Shes already gonna kill it!   I'm soo proud of her.

Well it was a great week and I hope you have another great one in that AZ heat! I MISS IT. Its very cooollldddd down here especially for an AZ Boy haha.

Anyway ove and miss ya tonz sexy bunzz keep those workouts goin ma!;)

Love your son,

Elder Kohler Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment